Following the latest government announcement, we intend to offer our Historic tours from Thursday, 1 April until early November 2021. Evening tours will start again on Friday, 28 May 2021 and every Thursday, Friday and Saturday evening until 28 August 2021.
Updated 22 March 2021
In line with the Government’s response to Covid-19 and its guidance on reopening boating tours, we have introduced a number of key measures in order to keep you and our staff as safe as possible.
We are being led by Government guidance and any updates from it in response to the coronavirus pandemic. To allow for social distancing, we need to introduce some restrictions to our business. In order to achieve this, the following restrictions now apply:
- Only one party of passengers per boat
- A maximum of 6 passengers per boat
- You must sanitise your hands at our jetty before and after the river tour.
These requirements are mandatory and we will refuse admission to passengers who are unable to meet them.
Face masks are optional.
Reopening in the safest way possible for you and our staff is our number one priority. To do this, we have introduced some new hygiene and safety measures, which we will be updating frequently in response to evolving Government guidelines, so do keep checking back for the latest details.
- Limiting the number of bookings that we take in order to clean down our boats in between tours
- Limiting the numbers allowed on each boat
- Limiting each boat to a single party
- Requiring that all passengers and staff adhere strictly to hand washing/sanitising guidelines
- Regularly cleaning all items that might be touched by staff or customers on our landing stage
- Taking the contact details of group booking leaders to ensure that we are supporting the NHS track and trace initiative.